Minimal Disney Princess.



The concept of re-realise the Disney Princesses in a very-minimal way came in a very hot day.
I was walking thruogh a 35 celsius Bologna and I met a lady. I found her familiar even if I didn’t know her at all. So, what catched my attention so much?
I payed attention on her: she had red hair, a very deep decollette ending with a bright violet shirt and an emerald trouser. In the meanwhile I take my sister’s arm and “Gosh, that’s Ariel!".
It was obvious that she hasn’t exactly the same appearance of the little marmaid but lady’s colors made me think about her. I rush back home to create some drafts of the other Disney Princesses, and it was done!

Ariel - The litte mermaid


Belle - The Beauty and the Beast
Belle (Ballroom dance) - The Beauty and the Beast
Mulan - Mulan
Briar Rose - The Sleeping Beauty
Princess Aurora - The Sleeping Beauty
Jasmine - Aladdin
Cinderella (Royal ball) - Cinderella
Snow White - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Alice - Alice in Wonderland
Megara - Hercules
Jane - Tarzan


0 commenti: